by Lulu G. Canlas, JUNE 2021
Urban Dictionary defines the dad crush as “When one feels affection, admiration, or adoration for a man in a fatherly way, similar to man crush. A non-sexual attraction, usually based on a degree of veneration.”
In celebration of Father’s Day, we asked MPT South employees their dad crush. Here are the top of the list dad crushes.
- Babs A. Babista, Toll Operations Senior Manager
Cool and kind father. 🙂 Syempre po ang Daddy ng Toll Collection si Sir Babs. Hindi lang po sya manager samin kundi parang Tatay na rin po samin kahit po sobrang busy nya pag may concern kami. Even teller, he finds time to talk to them and he always reply to all there concern 🙂 Happy Father’s day po Sir Babs in behalf of CALAX Toll Ops. Maraming salamat po. Ingat po.
2. Marvin M. Senon, Asset Manager, Vertical Asset Management
He is very responsible father and very funny.
3. Bobby V. Bontia, President and General Manager
Despite his busy schedules at work, he makes sure that he spends quality time for his family. Such a family-oriented person. A very loving father, husband and son. ☺️
4. Clarence Elmer T. Quismundo, Contracts Administration Senior Manager
Dahil di ka mawawalan ng pera kase my pagkakuripot siya. 😋😋😋
5. Chris C. Lizo, Chief Operating Officer/Chief Finance Officer
Handsome and fit.
6. Andrew E. Dimaano, Corporate Finance Head
He has a great sense of humor always tries to crack his corny jokes. hahaha…
7. Obet D. Cruz, Controllership Head
Super kind father.
8. Heinz Reimann D. Orais, Non-Toll Business Assistant Manager
I am choosing him not because of his looks (haha!) Knowing him personally, he always inspires me the way he is being an effective employee/leader while being a good provider for his family and extended family.
9. Angelito “Lito” V. Haleco, Road Safety Audit and Document System Senior Manager
He gives us advices na applicable sa reality or real life. 🙂
10. Art H. Monge, Vice President, Tollways Development and Engineering
AHM is very smart, handsome, and physically fit. 😛
About the writer:
Lulu G. Canlas. A kindhearted individual who helps others express their feelings, shake off their burden through the power of writing and expressing their thought.