by Ma. Ericka Joyce C. Dungo and Patricia B. Marcelino, SEPTEMBER 2021
Part of the Filipino people’s lives is being aggressive to experience and trying something new once in a while. There are still lots of undiscovered places that everybody may have not heard of.
Up for an off-the-beaten destination this holiday season? With over 7,000++ islands in the Philippines, you’re sure to discover a lot of underrated places! Surely our country is mesmerizing with a lot of pristine hidden gems! Here’s a rundown of some of the undiscovered and unspoiled places in the South.
- Hidden Valley Springs – Spend a relaxing day and make your way to Laguna to see the glorious state of nature-filled sceneries. Lay back and enjoy the serene ambiance of this place. One of the hidden paradises of Laguna is where you can swim away from your thirst for escape.
2. High 5 Paragliding – Offers a thrilling experience to those who love adventures out there! This is located at Carmona, Cavite. For a thrill of a lifetime but with a certified tandem pilot for safety purposes.
3. Bato Springs Resort – Imagine swimming in fresh flowing spring water surrounded by trees and birds. The place has this ice-cold water from a natural spring. This is located in San Pablo, Laguna.
4. Gratchi’s Getaway – A beautiful farm resort good for staycation and team buildings located at Kabangaan Road, Brgy. Cabangaan, Border Silang/Tagaytay
5. Moon Garden Tagaytay – if peace with a dreamy garden setting is what you are looking for surely this is the place you can go to. This beautiful place is located at SVD Road, San Jose, Tagaytay City
These places we recommended are more than just an escape for those who are tired of the traffic of the city. Plan your next vacation in these places with your family or barkada to enjoy the holiday season!
About the writers:
Patricia B. Marcelino. An expression of one’s creative side. A different angle, sharing one’s point of view through words. That’s what writing is, endless possibilities.
Ma. Ericka Joyce C. Dungo. An enthusiast in creating stories by wandering the different Sights of the South. I am keen to experience and let others know what South has to offer.