The MVP Group Vaccine and Immunization Program

by Erica B. San Diego, OCTOBER 2021

Covid -19 has changed the way we do things. We have been taking preventive measures against this dreaded virus for almost two years to keep our family and employees safe. And, the best defense to conquer this disease is to get everyone vaccinated.

According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), vaccines continue to:

  • Reduce a person’s risk of contracting the virus that cause COVID-19, including the Delta variant.
  • Be highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death, including against the Delta variant.
Photo by SHVETS production on Pexels.com

Since the first administration of the company-procured Moderna doses in July 2021, the MPT South family has already reached 96% herd immunity with the remaining 4% awaiting clearance from quarantine, maternity leave, or medical doctor. The organization is still encouraging the last six employees who are undecided to take the first jab.

DIVISIONLGU VACCINECOMPANY VACCINE UNDECIDED OR OTHER REASON
OP240
TDE581267
OPERATIONS1211814
TECHNOLOGY3200
CSM650
FINANCE9120
SCRM971
LEGAL360
HRAD150
TOTAL10330322

Everyone’s safety and health are the top priority of the company. Remember this is not just only for ourselves. This is also for our loved ones.

Source:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/vaccine-benefits.html

<Previous

Next>

____________________________

About the writer:

Erica B. San Diego. Handling Corporate and Government Benefits for MPT South, Cavitex, and CCLEC. A brand new MOM, PATIENT and Empathetic.

%d bloggers like this: