by Sigrid C. Shun, JULY 2021
July 9, 2021 marked the virtual All-Hands Meeting broadcast from Southloop, MPT South’s FB group. The theme of the event was briefly explained by MPT South President and GM Bobby V. Bontia (RVB).
Three key executives of MPT South shares what we should be hot about in the next half of 2021.
First, Chief Operation Officer and CFO Chris C. Lizo emphased six outcomes:
- Start of the MVP Group Vaccination Program and full vaccination of employees and their dependents
- Traffic volume in CAVITEX has slowly recovered while in CALAX it continuous to do well
- Discussions of Toll Rate Adjustments are ongoing but praying for its approval and implementation by third quarter
- Opening of CALAX subsection 5 in July
- Transformation projects (RFID 100, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), OneHUB, DriveHUB, and Open Road Tolling) are well on their way to make us more responsive to our customers and operationally efficient.
- Manage our risks to make our business viable in the long-term.
Second, Tollways Development and Engineering Head Art H. Monge gave an overview of the recently finished CALAX subsection 5.
And third, Operations Management Head Ella A. Francisco emphasized the continued focus on serving our customers.
According to RVB, let’s continue to keep our cool by consciously practicing S.A.M. or to help us remember saMPT South.