Nominated by Arnel Natividad, Toll Supervisor
Awardee: CALAX Toll Operations Team
- Maria Loraine P. Dionisio, Toll Specialist
- Arnie L. Esguerra, Toll Specialist
- Rechelle B. Lema, Toll Specialist
- Jo-ann G. Predilla, Toll Specialist
- Jeanyfer B. Ragucos, Toll Specialist
- John Arvin G. Teus, ALPR Senior Associate
- Trisha A. Meru, Toll Associate
These seven Toll Operations employees had a positive impact to the organization with their consistent performance from January to June 2021, specifically:
- Zero absences
- Zero to minimal shortages on Toll Revenue Collection
- Zero customer complaints
• Zero Absences. Despite the situation nowadays, they still give their 100% effort, dedication, and passion to report for work, thereby, helping the team continuously provide motorists a quality and unforgettable travel experience in our toll roads. To operate our toll roads 24/7 with good quality customer service, it is important that there is enough manpower to assist our motorist.
• Zero to minimal shortages on Toll Revenue Collection. For the past months they consistently had zero to minimal shortages on their toll revenue collection through accurate transactions, complete details of transactions in the lane, reporting all unusual incidents and giving correct change to customers.
• Zero customer complaints. They have proven themselves to be excellent in customer service by being more careful about theirs words, behavior, and actions towards our motorists.
With confidence, we take pride in their huge contribution to the Toll Operations teams and to the organization in continuously achieving our goals and objectives.